Monday, December 15, 2014

Beautiful Blue and Yellow Scrapbook - Foto Folio 2 Style 1 Mini

I seem to be on a role with the scrapbooks this month.  I do have other things to post about but my posting is a little backed up at the moment.  I have been working my way through the new Foto Folios 2 from Kathy Orta at Paper Phenomenon.  This is the mini version of Style 1 that I posted last week.  This book is 9x7 and can hold over 60 pictures.

I left the cover plain this time.  The book is closed with a magnet.
This is the book open.
 I'll just flip through the pages for you to see what it looks like.

I love these colors!





I added Teresa Collins pocket cards to some of the pages.





I used My Minds Eye, Now and Then paper collection along with chipboard pieces, stickers and brads.  I still need to add all the photo mats.

I have more scrapbooks to post as well as a bit of Zentangle, so stay tuned.

Have a scrappy good day!
NancyD

3 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely colour palette for your scrapbook Nancy. It's one of those things I keep promising myself I will do to store a few photos - one day !

B x

Dr Sonia S V said...

The colors look so beautiful and the magnet idea is super Nancy
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Nancy I can never quite get my head around the amazing detail of these awesome folio's, the content just blows me away and you always use such beautiful papers, this one is no exception, I love the colours, magnificent creation.
hugs
lorraine x