Monday, September 29, 2014

Foto Folio Mini #3

Many of us in the Paper Phenomenon world have been frantically working through the 6 new Mini Foto Folios.  I say frantically because we all love them and want to make them all.

I posted my first one last week here.  I have constructed #2 but have not yet finished matting all the pages.  However, I have to say that I am in love with the side closure of #3.


I used the My Minds Eye Collectible collection of papers and stickers.  The closure is from Tim Holtz.

Such pretty papers!

When you open the folio there are two sides, each constructed and decorated differently.


The first thing you see when you open the folio on the left is this really great folded tag that can hold more than 16 photos!  This same folded tag will fit into any of the larger pockets as well.


Lift out the tag and pull back the first layer to reveal two different types of pockets; top loading and closed.


Peal back that layer to find a very generous side loading pocket large enough to hold several 5x8 tags which can hold 4 photos each.


On the right side we start with two cute closed pockets that will hold several #8 Ranger tags for journalling or pictures.


More pics can be placed on the back side of the pockets too.  When you peal back that first payer a cool flap full of pockets appears.  Open that flap and you can see that both sides are full of pockets that hold #8 tags.


This is the final shot of the right side fully open including that large generous inside pocket and tag.

I am enjoying making all the mini foto folios from Paper Phenomenon.  The are easy and fun to make.  Why don't you give it a try?

Have a Scrappy Day!
NancyD

4 comments:

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Nancy. The design looks amazing and I love the colourful papers.
Sue xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Wow, another srtunning mini album Nancy. I love the gorgeous papers used for this one.

Sue xx

Glenda Atkins said...

I so love your albums and this one

Nancy this is gorgeous, great papers and design! I have just taken a tour of your September postings and you are one amazing crafter and what a productive month. WOW is
right








coldwaters2 said...

Nancy I was rubbing my hands in anticipation of what I was going to see today and wow I am not disappointed this is another outstanding creation, those papers are delicious, the content as always is totally awesome, brilliant mini album, love it.
hugs
lorraine x